- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here Are Your Flops From Last Night’s Spurs-Heat Game!
There was NBA Finals basketball last night! There were Miami Heat players and San Antonio Spurs players! Foreigners! Americans! Basketball!
There were flops.
1) The egregious Chris Bosh flop on a Tim Duncan “moving screen.”
2) A Shane Battier flop (exaggerated reactions to fouls are still flops) on Manu Ginobili, much-better-consumed in GIF form.
Sans flops, it was a fantastic game. But this isn’t going anywhere — wait, $5,000 fines won’t change their incentives? — so you might as well point and laugh and enjoy the show.
- Filed Under:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts