- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here Are Your Flops From Last Night’s Spurs-Heat Game!
There was NBA Finals basketball last night! There were Miami Heat players and San Antonio Spurs players! Foreigners! Americans! Basketball!
There were flops.
1) The egregious Chris Bosh flop on a Tim Duncan “moving screen.”
2) A Shane Battier flop (exaggerated reactions to fouls are still flops) on Manu Ginobili, much-better-consumed in GIF form.
Sans flops, it was a fantastic game. But this isn’t going anywhere — wait, $5,000 fines won’t change their incentives? — so you might as well point and laugh and enjoy the show.
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles