- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here Are Your Flops From Last Night’s Spurs-Heat Game!
There was NBA Finals basketball last night! There were Miami Heat players and San Antonio Spurs players! Foreigners! Americans! Basketball!
There were flops.
1) The egregious Chris Bosh flop on a Tim Duncan “moving screen.”
2) A Shane Battier flop (exaggerated reactions to fouls are still flops) on Manu Ginobili, much-better-consumed in GIF form.
Sans flops, it was a fantastic game. But this isn’t going anywhere — wait, $5,000 fines won’t change their incentives? — so you might as well point and laugh and enjoy the show.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy