- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here Are Your Flops From Last Night’s Spurs-Heat Game!
There was NBA Finals basketball last night! There were Miami Heat players and San Antonio Spurs players! Foreigners! Americans! Basketball!
There were flops.
1) The egregious Chris Bosh flop on a Tim Duncan “moving screen.”
2) A Shane Battier flop (exaggerated reactions to fouls are still flops) on Manu Ginobili, much-better-consumed in GIF form.
Sans flops, it was a fantastic game. But this isn’t going anywhere — wait, $5,000 fines won’t change their incentives? — so you might as well point and laugh and enjoy the show.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'