- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here Are Your Flops From Last Night’s Spurs-Heat Game!
There was NBA Finals basketball last night! There were Miami Heat players and San Antonio Spurs players! Foreigners! Americans! Basketball!
There were flops.
1) The egregious Chris Bosh flop on a Tim Duncan “moving screen.”
2) A Shane Battier flop (exaggerated reactions to fouls are still flops) on Manu Ginobili, much-better-consumed in GIF form.
Sans flops, it was a fantastic game. But this isn’t going anywhere — wait, $5,000 fines won’t change their incentives? — so you might as well point and laugh and enjoy the show.
- Filed Under:
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film