- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NBA Fines Chris Bosh $5,000 For This Magnificent Flop
And Dwyane Wade looks like he would have flopped on the play if Bosh hadn’t done it first. Anyway, the NBA fined Bosh for this flop in Thursday’s Game 4 of the Finals, as we knew they would. And it was a slap on the wrist, as we knew it would be.
Terrible call on basketball’s biggest stage. Penalizing Duncan for great fundamentals (coaches should show this play to their teams as an example of great footwork and how to post up) and rewarding Bosh for getting pinned and responding with comic theatrics. The NBA: It’s Flop-tastic.
One caveat: Even though it’s an obvious flop, Duncan did himself no favors by extending his right arm toward Bosh. Fundamentals dictate that when pinning your man in this fashion, both arms should be extended toward the basket, so that clueless and/or out-of-position refs don’t think you pushed off.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead