- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NBA Fines Chris Bosh $5,000 For This Magnificent Flop
And Dwyane Wade looks like he would have flopped on the play if Bosh hadn’t done it first. Anyway, the NBA fined Bosh for this flop in Thursday’s Game 4 of the Finals, as we knew they would. And it was a slap on the wrist, as we knew it would be.
Terrible call on basketball’s biggest stage. Penalizing Duncan for great fundamentals (coaches should show this play to their teams as an example of great footwork and how to post up) and rewarding Bosh for getting pinned and responding with comic theatrics. The NBA: It’s Flop-tastic.
One caveat: Even though it’s an obvious flop, Duncan did himself no favors by extending his right arm toward Bosh. Fundamentals dictate that when pinning your man in this fashion, both arms should be extended toward the basket, so that clueless and/or out-of-position refs don’t think you pushed off.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story