- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NBA Fines Chris Bosh $5,000 For This Magnificent Flop
And Dwyane Wade looks like he would have flopped on the play if Bosh hadn’t done it first. Anyway, the NBA fined Bosh for this flop in Thursday’s Game 4 of the Finals, as we knew they would. And it was a slap on the wrist, as we knew it would be.
Terrible call on basketball’s biggest stage. Penalizing Duncan for great fundamentals (coaches should show this play to their teams as an example of great footwork and how to post up) and rewarding Bosh for getting pinned and responding with comic theatrics. The NBA: It’s Flop-tastic.
One caveat: Even though it’s an obvious flop, Duncan did himself no favors by extending his right arm toward Bosh. Fundamentals dictate that when pinning your man in this fashion, both arms should be extended toward the basket, so that clueless and/or out-of-position refs don’t think you pushed off.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'