- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Spurs Are A Bunch Of Commies, Asians Are Rich And Everybody Else In The NBA Is From California: A Data Analysis Of The NBA
Our friend Andrew Powell-Morse at the Best Tickets Blog conducted a pretty damn good NBA census that I feel obliged to share. He dug up lots of cool data and made many graphs. You should really check the whole thing out, but for now, here are our takeaways.
First, the obvious news, that looks funny in graph form: The Spurs are a bunch of international-loving commies.
Wino Popovich just can’t help himself.
Conclusion No. 2: if you are Asian and good at basketball, you’ll be rich:
(Jeremy Lin Is the only Asian in the NBA, as you suspected.)
The 6.7-percent is even richer than the 1 percent.
I don’t want to steal too much of their work, so please go over and check out the awesome, in-depth study. Amongst the many things you’ll learn: lots of Californians play pro basketball, Saginaw, Michigan is weirdly talent-rich and white basketballers are the poorest.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178