- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New Orleans’ Horrifying Pelican Mascot To Reportedly Get A Makeover
Because children are our most precious resource, and the New Orleans Pelicans’ mascot is scaring the bejeebus out of them, a report has it that Pierre The Pelican is getting a facelift to make it “less scary.” Here’s hoping it’s not going to be worse:
Exclusive look at the re-designed and less scary Pierre the Pelican: pic.twitter.com/oegnVQk7dZ
— Kevin Yeung (@KevinHFY) January 23, 2014
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) January 23, 2014
Here’s the sort-of official news:
Real mascot news: Hearing Pellies are re-designing Pierre’s head to make him “less scary,” hopefully by All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) January 22, 2014
He lasted less than one full season, but will forever be in our nightmares. RIP, Pierre’s terrifying head. You will be missed.
- Filed Under:
- Pierre the Pelican
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story