- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
New Orleans’ Horrifying Pelican Mascot To Reportedly Get A Makeover
Because children are our most precious resource, and the New Orleans Pelicans’ mascot is scaring the bejeebus out of them, a report has it that Pierre The Pelican is getting a facelift to make it “less scary.” Here’s hoping it’s not going to be worse:
Exclusive look at the re-designed and less scary Pierre the Pelican: pic.twitter.com/oegnVQk7dZ
— Kevin Yeung (@KevinHFY) January 23, 2014
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) January 23, 2014
Here’s the sort-of official news:
Real mascot news: Hearing Pellies are re-designing Pierre’s head to make him “less scary,” hopefully by All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) January 22, 2014
He lasted less than one full season, but will forever be in our nightmares. RIP, Pierre’s terrifying head. You will be missed.
- Filed Under:
- Pierre the Pelican
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers