- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
New Orleans’ Horrifying Pelican Mascot To Reportedly Get A Makeover
Because children are our most precious resource, and the New Orleans Pelicans’ mascot is scaring the bejeebus out of them, a report has it that Pierre The Pelican is getting a facelift to make it “less scary.” Here’s hoping it’s not going to be worse:
Exclusive look at the re-designed and less scary Pierre the Pelican: pic.twitter.com/oegnVQk7dZ
— Kevin Yeung (@KevinHFY) January 23, 2014
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) January 23, 2014
Here’s the sort-of official news:
Real mascot news: Hearing Pellies are re-designing Pierre’s head to make him “less scary,” hopefully by All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) January 22, 2014
He lasted less than one full season, but will forever be in our nightmares. RIP, Pierre’s terrifying head. You will be missed.
- Filed Under:
- Pierre the Pelican
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts