- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
New Orleans’ Horrifying Pelican Mascot To Reportedly Get A Makeover
Because children are our most precious resource, and the New Orleans Pelicans’ mascot is scaring the bejeebus out of them, a report has it that Pierre The Pelican is getting a facelift to make it “less scary.” Here’s hoping it’s not going to be worse:
Exclusive look at the re-designed and less scary Pierre the Pelican: pic.twitter.com/oegnVQk7dZ
— Kevin Yeung (@KevinHFY) January 23, 2014
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) January 23, 2014
Here’s the sort-of official news:
Real mascot news: Hearing Pellies are re-designing Pierre’s head to make him “less scary,” hopefully by All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
— Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) January 22, 2014
He lasted less than one full season, but will forever be in our nightmares. RIP, Pierre’s terrifying head. You will be missed.
- Filed Under:
- Pierre the Pelican
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence