- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Something Mysterious Happened Between Former Arizona Basketball Player Nic Wise And Joakim Noah’s Girlfriend…We Think
Let’s see if we can break this down in an orderly fashion: Nic Wise, who used to be a point guard for the University of Arizona, and is currently playing basketball in France, posted an Instagram photo on Twitter of a text conversation he was having with a certain young lady…or who he thought was a certain young lady:
So Nic Wise sent a mysterious text to this mysterious girl who he met under mysterious circumstances, and it turns out she is Joakim Noah’s girlfriend. Allegedly. I think I understand. What’s not clear, though, is what the “NONO” is that Wise is referring to — either it’s the embarrassment at being called out for texting someone else’s girlfriend, or Wise is really passionate about privacy and doesn’t think that Noah should be snooping through his girlfriend’s phone.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'