- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nice Ball-Tap Of David West, Norris Cole
The Indiana Pacers hung around all night against the Miami Heat last night, and then lost in overtime, because the Heat are evil. Evil, nut-punching bastards, they are. Especially Norris Cole, who was caught in the act of hitting David West in the groin. Fortunately, he was caught in the act.
Via our old friend CJ Fogler, a nut-tapping GIF, which is the best kind of GIF.
But he went to Cleveland State! He graduated! He’s supposed to be humble! Sadly, the Heat can corrupt anyone. Even the humblest of millionaires.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row