- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nice Ball-Tap Of David West, Norris Cole
The Indiana Pacers hung around all night against the Miami Heat last night, and then lost in overtime, because the Heat are evil. Evil, nut-punching bastards, they are. Especially Norris Cole, who was caught in the act of hitting David West in the groin. Fortunately, he was caught in the act.
Via our old friend CJ Fogler, a nut-tapping GIF, which is the best kind of GIF.
But he went to Cleveland State! He graduated! He’s supposed to be humble! Sadly, the Heat can corrupt anyone. Even the humblest of millionaires.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts