- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nice Ball-Tap Of David West, Norris Cole
The Indiana Pacers hung around all night against the Miami Heat last night, and then lost in overtime, because the Heat are evil. Evil, nut-punching bastards, they are. Especially Norris Cole, who was caught in the act of hitting David West in the groin. Fortunately, he was caught in the act.
Via our old friend CJ Fogler, a nut-tapping GIF, which is the best kind of GIF.
But he went to Cleveland State! He graduated! He’s supposed to be humble! Sadly, the Heat can corrupt anyone. Even the humblest of millionaires.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts