- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Nice Ball-Tap Of David West, Norris Cole
The Indiana Pacers hung around all night against the Miami Heat last night, and then lost in overtime, because the Heat are evil. Evil, nut-punching bastards, they are. Especially Norris Cole, who was caught in the act of hitting David West in the groin. Fortunately, he was caught in the act.
Via our old friend CJ Fogler, a nut-tapping GIF, which is the best kind of GIF.
But he went to Cleveland State! He graduated! He’s supposed to be humble! Sadly, the Heat can corrupt anyone. Even the humblest of millionaires.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail