- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Not To Be Outdone By Dwight Howard, Andre Drummond Airballs Two Straight Free Throws
Dwight Howard misses free throws often. Sometimes he airballs them. Andre Drummond, quietly, is a much worse free throw shooter than Dwight Howard. On the season he’s 43-122, which is good for 35.2%. Though the sample size is significantly smaller – Howard has attempted 626 free throws this year – it’s large enough to say he’s pretty terrible.
But yesterday against the Bulls, he crossed a new terrible threshold: airball terrible. And not just one airball, an art Dwight Howard has perfected. Two airballs. In a row.
To his credit, at least the second free throw grazed the net. Though, his Pistons lost by one point, so those airballs were particularly costly.
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed