- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Not To Be Outdone By Dwight Howard, Andre Drummond Airballs Two Straight Free Throws
Dwight Howard misses free throws often. Sometimes he airballs them. Andre Drummond, quietly, is a much worse free throw shooter than Dwight Howard. On the season he’s 43-122, which is good for 35.2%. Though the sample size is significantly smaller – Howard has attempted 626 free throws this year – it’s large enough to say he’s pretty terrible.
But yesterday against the Bulls, he crossed a new terrible threshold: airball terrible. And not just one airball, an art Dwight Howard has perfected. Two airballs. In a row.
To his credit, at least the second free throw grazed the net. Though, his Pistons lost by one point, so those airballs were particularly costly.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story