- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Not To Be Outdone By Dwight Howard, Andre Drummond Airballs Two Straight Free Throws
Dwight Howard misses free throws often. Sometimes he airballs them. Andre Drummond, quietly, is a much worse free throw shooter than Dwight Howard. On the season he’s 43-122, which is good for 35.2%. Though the sample size is significantly smaller – Howard has attempted 626 free throws this year – it’s large enough to say he’s pretty terrible.
But yesterday against the Bulls, he crossed a new terrible threshold: airball terrible. And not just one airball, an art Dwight Howard has perfected. Two airballs. In a row.
To his credit, at least the second free throw grazed the net. Though, his Pistons lost by one point, so those airballs were particularly costly.
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt