- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Not To Be Outdone By Dwight Howard, Andre Drummond Airballs Two Straight Free Throws
Dwight Howard misses free throws often. Sometimes he airballs them. Andre Drummond, quietly, is a much worse free throw shooter than Dwight Howard. On the season he’s 43-122, which is good for 35.2%. Though the sample size is significantly smaller – Howard has attempted 626 free throws this year – it’s large enough to say he’s pretty terrible.
But yesterday against the Bulls, he crossed a new terrible threshold: airball terrible. And not just one airball, an art Dwight Howard has perfected. Two airballs. In a row.
To his credit, at least the second free throw grazed the net. Though, his Pistons lost by one point, so those airballs were particularly costly.
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real