- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Not To Be Outdone By Dwight Howard, Andre Drummond Airballs Two Straight Free Throws
Dwight Howard misses free throws often. Sometimes he airballs them. Andre Drummond, quietly, is a much worse free throw shooter than Dwight Howard. On the season he’s 43-122, which is good for 35.2%. Though the sample size is significantly smaller – Howard has attempted 626 free throws this year – it’s large enough to say he’s pretty terrible.
But yesterday against the Bulls, he crossed a new terrible threshold: airball terrible. And not just one airball, an art Dwight Howard has perfected. Two airballs. In a row.
To his credit, at least the second free throw grazed the net. Though, his Pistons lost by one point, so those airballs were particularly costly.
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?