- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Weed Legalization Leads To Inspired Fan-Made Nuggets Logo
Here’s a nifty re-imagining of the Denver Nuggets logo, designed by Redditor DrAlcoholocaust. Inspired by Colorado’s decision to decriminalize marijuana, the design incorporates green accents, a neon background, and harps on the more nugget-y aspects of the organization. Somewhere, ex-Nugget J.R. Smith approves.
[h/t Busted Coverage]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts