- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Weed Legalization Leads To Inspired Fan-Made Nuggets Logo
Here’s a nifty re-imagining of the Denver Nuggets logo, designed by Redditor DrAlcoholocaust. Inspired by Colorado’s decision to decriminalize marijuana, the design incorporates green accents, a neon background, and harps on the more nugget-y aspects of the organization. Somewhere, ex-Nugget J.R. Smith approves.
[h/t Busted Coverage]
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?