- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Weed Legalization Leads To Inspired Fan-Made Nuggets Logo
Here’s a nifty re-imagining of the Denver Nuggets logo, designed by Redditor DrAlcoholocaust. Inspired by Colorado’s decision to decriminalize marijuana, the design incorporates green accents, a neon background, and harps on the more nugget-y aspects of the organization. Somewhere, ex-Nugget J.R. Smith approves.
[h/t Busted Coverage]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'