- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Orlando Magic Cheerleader Falls, Carried Off On A Stretcher
So here’s a scary moment from the Magic/Knicks game Tuesday night, and it doesn’t even involve the Magic trying to play basketball. Between the first and second quarters, the Magic cheerleaders took to the court, whereupon one took a hard fall to the floor. The ensuing scene looked more like a serious football injury, which is just about the last thing you want to see from an NBA cheerleading routine.
Very fortunately, she moved all four limbs and waved to the crowd with both hands as she was carted off the court.
Her Magic didn’t make off so well. They were dropped by the Knicks, 99-89, falling to 2-5.
[h/t Busted Coverage]
- Filed Under:
- Orlando Magic
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy