- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Orlando Magic Cheerleader Falls, Carried Off On A Stretcher
So here’s a scary moment from the Magic/Knicks game Tuesday night, and it doesn’t even involve the Magic trying to play basketball. Between the first and second quarters, the Magic cheerleaders took to the court, whereupon one took a hard fall to the floor. The ensuing scene looked more like a serious football injury, which is just about the last thing you want to see from an NBA cheerleading routine.
Very fortunately, she moved all four limbs and waved to the crowd with both hands as she was carted off the court.
Her Magic didn’t make off so well. They were dropped by the Knicks, 99-89, falling to 2-5.
[h/t Busted Coverage]
- Filed Under:
- Orlando Magic
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'