- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Orlando Magic Cheerleader Falls, Carried Off On A Stretcher
So here’s a scary moment from the Magic/Knicks game Tuesday night, and it doesn’t even involve the Magic trying to play basketball. Between the first and second quarters, the Magic cheerleaders took to the court, whereupon one took a hard fall to the floor. The ensuing scene looked more like a serious football injury, which is just about the last thing you want to see from an NBA cheerleading routine.
Very fortunately, she moved all four limbs and waved to the crowd with both hands as she was carted off the court.
Her Magic didn’t make off so well. They were dropped by the Knicks, 99-89, falling to 2-5.
[h/t Busted Coverage]
- Filed Under:
- Orlando Magic
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts