- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Orlando Magic Cheerleader Falls, Carried Off On A Stretcher
So here’s a scary moment from the Magic/Knicks game Tuesday night, and it doesn’t even involve the Magic trying to play basketball. Between the first and second quarters, the Magic cheerleaders took to the court, whereupon one took a hard fall to the floor. The ensuing scene looked more like a serious football injury, which is just about the last thing you want to see from an NBA cheerleading routine.
Very fortunately, she moved all four limbs and waved to the crowd with both hands as she was carted off the court.
Her Magic didn’t make off so well. They were dropped by the Knicks, 99-89, falling to 2-5.
[h/t Busted Coverage]
- Filed Under:
- Orlando Magic
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports