- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Paul George Hit A Deep 3-Pointer To Force Overtime, But This Strange, Green Outfit After The Game Is What We’ll All Remember
If the Indiana Pacers had indeed pulled off the upset against the Miami Heat last night, maybe we would have remembered Paul George for his performance on the court. Look what he did with virtually no time left, with the Pacers down by three!
‘Twas from Jimmer range (remember when that was a thing?).
But that wasn’t the story, because the Pacers lost in overtime, and everybody will forget George’s heroics in favor of this. Whatever this is.
I could not be more confused, but it’s good to know that NBA fashion statements can exist in a world where Russell Westbrook is injured.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?