- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Paul George Hit A Deep 3-Pointer To Force Overtime, But This Strange, Green Outfit After The Game Is What We’ll All Remember
If the Indiana Pacers had indeed pulled off the upset against the Miami Heat last night, maybe we would have remembered Paul George for his performance on the court. Look what he did with virtually no time left, with the Pacers down by three!
‘Twas from Jimmer range (remember when that was a thing?).
But that wasn’t the story, because the Pacers lost in overtime, and everybody will forget George’s heroics in favor of this. Whatever this is.
I could not be more confused, but it’s good to know that NBA fashion statements can exist in a world where Russell Westbrook is injured.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story