- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Paul George Hit A Deep 3-Pointer To Force Overtime, But This Strange, Green Outfit After The Game Is What We’ll All Remember
If the Indiana Pacers had indeed pulled off the upset against the Miami Heat last night, maybe we would have remembered Paul George for his performance on the court. Look what he did with virtually no time left, with the Pacers down by three!
‘Twas from Jimmer range (remember when that was a thing?).
But that wasn’t the story, because the Pacers lost in overtime, and everybody will forget George’s heroics in favor of this. Whatever this is.
I could not be more confused, but it’s good to know that NBA fashion statements can exist in a world where Russell Westbrook is injured.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts