- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Paul George Hit A Deep 3-Pointer To Force Overtime, But This Strange, Green Outfit After The Game Is What We’ll All Remember
If the Indiana Pacers had indeed pulled off the upset against the Miami Heat last night, maybe we would have remembered Paul George for his performance on the court. Look what he did with virtually no time left, with the Pacers down by three!
‘Twas from Jimmer range (remember when that was a thing?).
But that wasn’t the story, because the Pacers lost in overtime, and everybody will forget George’s heroics in favor of this. Whatever this is.
I could not be more confused, but it’s good to know that NBA fashion statements can exist in a world where Russell Westbrook is injured.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights