- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Paul George Hit A Deep 3-Pointer To Force Overtime, But This Strange, Green Outfit After The Game Is What We’ll All Remember
If the Indiana Pacers had indeed pulled off the upset against the Miami Heat last night, maybe we would have remembered Paul George for his performance on the court. Look what he did with virtually no time left, with the Pacers down by three!
‘Twas from Jimmer range (remember when that was a thing?).
But that wasn’t the story, because the Pacers lost in overtime, and everybody will forget George’s heroics in favor of this. Whatever this is.
I could not be more confused, but it’s good to know that NBA fashion statements can exist in a world where Russell Westbrook is injured.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside