- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Paul George Recounts His Horrific Injury In Heartbreaking Press Conference
In the pantheon of greatest understatements in human history, “When I saw the bone sticking out I knew it was bad,” is king. Watch the former-future superstar discuss his future after snapping his leg in twain during a USA Basketball exhibition game on August 6.
He also announced he’s changing his number to 13 because, ya know, Paul George can’t possibly have any worse luck at this point. We kid — the real reason has something to do with being called “PG-13″ because he’d like to be a kids show or something. Either way, he’s expected to miss the entire 2014-15 season (though he would give no specific timetable regarding his return).
“It felt like gasoline was on my leg and lit a match…eternally on fire.”
- Paul George, August 14, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts