- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Paul George Recounts His Horrific Injury In Heartbreaking Press Conference
In the pantheon of greatest understatements in human history, “When I saw the bone sticking out I knew it was bad,” is king. Watch the former-future superstar discuss his future after snapping his leg in twain during a USA Basketball exhibition game on August 6.
He also announced he’s changing his number to 13 because, ya know, Paul George can’t possibly have any worse luck at this point. We kid — the real reason has something to do with being called “PG-13″ because he’d like to be a kids show or something. Either way, he’s expected to miss the entire 2014-15 season (though he would give no specific timetable regarding his return).
“It felt like gasoline was on my leg and lit a match…eternally on fire.”
- Paul George, August 14, 2014
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee