- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Paul George Recounts His Horrific Injury In Heartbreaking Press Conference
In the pantheon of greatest understatements in human history, “When I saw the bone sticking out I knew it was bad,” is king. Watch the former-future superstar discuss his future after snapping his leg in twain during a USA Basketball exhibition game on August 6.
He also announced he’s changing his number to 13 because, ya know, Paul George can’t possibly have any worse luck at this point. We kid — the real reason has something to do with being called “PG-13″ because he’d like to be a kids show or something. Either way, he’s expected to miss the entire 2014-15 season (though he would give no specific timetable regarding his return).
“It felt like gasoline was on my leg and lit a match…eternally on fire.”
- Paul George, August 14, 2014
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today