- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Power Dunk Power Rankings: Is Paul George’s Windmill Slam Good Enough For The Top Spot?
Paul George’s stardom has officially arrived. He deserves max money and max respect — and we think this dunk sealed his fate as a future NBA legend. Because let’s be honest: there’s a short list of players in league history who’ve possessed comparable ability on both ends of the floor. Watch him deftly jump a careless Kevin Martin pass, leave the T-Wolves in the dust, and Dominique Wilkins that thing like the game was sponsored by Sprite. Tremendous.
But is it the best dunk of the year?
The only way to find out is by clicking through the slideshow below…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts