- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Paul Pierce Welcomed Jonas Valanciunas To The NBA By Posterizing Him
Paul Pierce, kind veteran that he is, welcomes NBA rookies with open arms. Take Raptors rookie Jonas Valanciunas, for example. Pierce rumbled down the lane and threw down a dunk in his face. So kind! And maybe one of these days, he’ll even have Amir Johnson teach him how to pronounce Valanciunas’ name.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts