- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Puppet Was Not Very Nice To The Spurs In Game 1
Pepe Billete is a puppet that has a Twitter account and describes himself as such: “New Times Columnist, Award Winning Tweeter, Radio/TV Personality, Professional Singao.”
He apparently was at the NBA Finals, where he was yelling mean things to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 1 and being generally obnoxious. He is basically the Hispanic Spike Lee.
Nonsensical things can be funny, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun