- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Puppet Was Not Very Nice To The Spurs In Game 1
Pepe Billete is a puppet that has a Twitter account and describes himself as such: “New Times Columnist, Award Winning Tweeter, Radio/TV Personality, Professional Singao.”
He apparently was at the NBA Finals, where he was yelling mean things to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 1 and being generally obnoxious. He is basically the Hispanic Spike Lee.
Nonsensical things can be funny, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story