- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Puppet Was Not Very Nice To The Spurs In Game 1
Pepe Billete is a puppet that has a Twitter account and describes himself as such: “New Times Columnist, Award Winning Tweeter, Radio/TV Personality, Professional Singao.”
He apparently was at the NBA Finals, where he was yelling mean things to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 1 and being generally obnoxious. He is basically the Hispanic Spike Lee.
Nonsensical things can be funny, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs