- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Puppet Was Not Very Nice To The Spurs In Game 1
Pepe Billete is a puppet that has a Twitter account and describes himself as such: “New Times Columnist, Award Winning Tweeter, Radio/TV Personality, Professional Singao.”
He apparently was at the NBA Finals, where he was yelling mean things to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 1 and being generally obnoxious. He is basically the Hispanic Spike Lee.
Nonsensical things can be funny, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs