- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Puppet Was Not Very Nice To The Spurs In Game 1
Pepe Billete is a puppet that has a Twitter account and describes himself as such: “New Times Columnist, Award Winning Tweeter, Radio/TV Personality, Professional Singao.”
He apparently was at the NBA Finals, where he was yelling mean things to the San Antonio Spurs in Game 1 and being generally obnoxious. He is basically the Hispanic Spike Lee.
Nonsensical things can be funny, you know.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts