- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We Would Be Remiss In Our Reporting Duties If We Did Not Show You This Song About Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace is no longer relevant in the basketball world. However, the city of Quezon in the Philippines is so far away from American sports news cycles, that they’re just getting word that the Lakers won the 2009 NBA Finals — so he’s kind of a thing down there.
Or it’s just hilarious to sing a song about a person named “Metta World Peace.” In fact, we urge the members of “PerkyWasted” to go ahead and change their name to “Ron Artest,” and just sing about aging basketball players. In fact, naming any band after an NBA player is hilarious. (We’re putting that on our bucket list.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts