- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Would Be Remiss In Our Reporting Duties If We Did Not Show You This Song About Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace is no longer relevant in the basketball world. However, the city of Quezon in the Philippines is so far away from American sports news cycles, that they’re just getting word that the Lakers won the 2009 NBA Finals — so he’s kind of a thing down there.
Or it’s just hilarious to sing a song about a person named “Metta World Peace.” In fact, we urge the members of “PerkyWasted” to go ahead and change their name to “Ron Artest,” and just sing about aging basketball players. In fact, naming any band after an NBA player is hilarious. (We’re putting that on our bucket list.)
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released