- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Would Be Remiss In Our Reporting Duties If We Did Not Show You This Song About Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace is no longer relevant in the basketball world. However, the city of Quezon in the Philippines is so far away from American sports news cycles, that they’re just getting word that the Lakers won the 2009 NBA Finals — so he’s kind of a thing down there.
Or it’s just hilarious to sing a song about a person named “Metta World Peace.” In fact, we urge the members of “PerkyWasted” to go ahead and change their name to “Ron Artest,” and just sing about aging basketball players. In fact, naming any band after an NBA player is hilarious. (We’re putting that on our bucket list.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story