- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
We Would Be Remiss In Our Reporting Duties If We Did Not Show You This Song About Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace is no longer relevant in the basketball world. However, the city of Quezon in the Philippines is so far away from American sports news cycles, that they’re just getting word that the Lakers won the 2009 NBA Finals — so he’s kind of a thing down there.
Or it’s just hilarious to sing a song about a person named “Metta World Peace.” In fact, we urge the members of “PerkyWasted” to go ahead and change their name to “Ron Artest,” and just sing about aging basketball players. In fact, naming any band after an NBA player is hilarious. (We’re putting that on our bucket list.)
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager