- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We Would Be Remiss In Our Reporting Duties If We Did Not Show You This Song About Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace is no longer relevant in the basketball world. However, the city of Quezon in the Philippines is so far away from American sports news cycles, that they’re just getting word that the Lakers won the 2009 NBA Finals — so he’s kind of a thing down there.
Or it’s just hilarious to sing a song about a person named “Metta World Peace.” In fact, we urge the members of “PerkyWasted” to go ahead and change their name to “Ron Artest,” and just sing about aging basketball players. In fact, naming any band after an NBA player is hilarious. (We’re putting that on our bucket list.)
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs