- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Phil Jackson To Mike D’Antoni Five Years Ago: “What The F*ck Is Wrong With You? Go Sit Down.”
Phil Jackson may have won that battle, but clearly Mike D’Antoni has won the war. That is until he’s fired in five games and Phil Jackson becomes the third Lakers coach this season. Then D’Antoni will have lost the war. But for now, win.
Note: D’Antoni did not sit down.
In case you want some context, D’Antoni was pissed that Jackson called a timeout when the Lakers were up 30. Jackson would totally do something like that.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'