- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So, Phil Jackson Tweeted A Picture Of His 13 NBA Championship Rings
Phil Jackson is making news on Twitter, again. There’s just something about an old, yet smart and famous man tweeting that fosters entertainment.
Pander to celebrity with question, and you shall receive.
— Phil Jackson (@PhilJackson11) May 14, 2013
One man should not have this much success. Capitalism is a sham.
- Filed Under:
- phil jackson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts