- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Police Find Ex-NBAer Lorenzen Wright’s Body
Sad conclusion to a story that long seemed to be heading for such an ending – today, police found a body in Memphis, and later confirmed it was that of ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright. Wright was first reported missing July 22.
Wright was in Memphis to visit friends and family, including his six children. He was last seen leaving his ex-wife’s house around 2 a.m. July 19. Police suspect he may have been a victim of foul play, and considering he was found in a wooded area, the suspicion makes sense.
Wright last played in the NBA in 2008-09, and enjoyed his best years with the Atlanta Hawks and his hometown Memphis Grizzlies in the early 2000s.
Wright was 34 years old. Way, way too young.
- Filed Under:
- lorenzen wright
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC