- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Police Find Ex-NBAer Lorenzen Wright’s Body
Sad conclusion to a story that long seemed to be heading for such an ending – today, police found a body in Memphis, and later confirmed it was that of ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright. Wright was first reported missing July 22.
Wright was in Memphis to visit friends and family, including his six children. He was last seen leaving his ex-wife’s house around 2 a.m. July 19. Police suspect he may have been a victim of foul play, and considering he was found in a wooded area, the suspicion makes sense.
Wright last played in the NBA in 2008-09, and enjoyed his best years with the Atlanta Hawks and his hometown Memphis Grizzlies in the early 2000s.
Wright was 34 years old. Way, way too young.
- Filed Under:
- lorenzen wright
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce