- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Police Find Ex-NBAer Lorenzen Wright’s Body
Sad conclusion to a story that long seemed to be heading for such an ending – today, police found a body in Memphis, and later confirmed it was that of ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright. Wright was first reported missing July 22.
Wright was in Memphis to visit friends and family, including his six children. He was last seen leaving his ex-wife’s house around 2 a.m. July 19. Police suspect he may have been a victim of foul play, and considering he was found in a wooded area, the suspicion makes sense.
Wright last played in the NBA in 2008-09, and enjoyed his best years with the Atlanta Hawks and his hometown Memphis Grizzlies in the early 2000s.
Wright was 34 years old. Way, way too young.
- Filed Under:
- lorenzen wright
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?