- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Police Find Ex-NBAer Lorenzen Wright’s Body
Sad conclusion to a story that long seemed to be heading for such an ending – today, police found a body in Memphis, and later confirmed it was that of ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright. Wright was first reported missing July 22.
Wright was in Memphis to visit friends and family, including his six children. He was last seen leaving his ex-wife’s house around 2 a.m. July 19. Police suspect he may have been a victim of foul play, and considering he was found in a wooded area, the suspicion makes sense.
Wright last played in the NBA in 2008-09, and enjoyed his best years with the Atlanta Hawks and his hometown Memphis Grizzlies in the early 2000s.
Wright was 34 years old. Way, way too young.
- Filed Under:
- lorenzen wright
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story