- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Police Find Ex-NBAer Lorenzen Wright’s Body
Sad conclusion to a story that long seemed to be heading for such an ending – today, police found a body in Memphis, and later confirmed it was that of ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright. Wright was first reported missing July 22.
Wright was in Memphis to visit friends and family, including his six children. He was last seen leaving his ex-wife’s house around 2 a.m. July 19. Police suspect he may have been a victim of foul play, and considering he was found in a wooded area, the suspicion makes sense.
Wright last played in the NBA in 2008-09, and enjoyed his best years with the Atlanta Hawks and his hometown Memphis Grizzlies in the early 2000s.
Wright was 34 years old. Way, way too young.
- Filed Under:
- lorenzen wright
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?