- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Racist Or Not Racist? Jeremy Lin Hits A 3, And CSN Cuts To Crowd Shot Of Asian Fans
HOMER SIMPSON: “Stupid TV! Be less racist!” (Kicks TV).
OK, we get it: Jeremy Lin is an NBA player of Taiwanese descent. We endured a lengthy season of Linsanity, which cost us millions of dollars and hundreds of lives, to establish the uniqueness of that. Can we now just focus on his relevance to the game?
According to NBC/CSN, apparently not.
— Sports Vines (@TheSportsVines) November 14, 2013
Anyway, Lin with 8-10 from behind the arc, 31 points, 10 assists as the Rockets and Sixers are going into overtime. We’ll update with a final.
UPDATE: Lin hit nine 3s, a Wells Fargo Center record, to finish with 34 points and 12 assists. But the 76ers won in overtime, 123-117. James Anderson led all scorers with 36 points.
- Filed Under:
- Jeremy Lin
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier