- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Racist Or Not Racist? Jeremy Lin Hits A 3, And CSN Cuts To Crowd Shot Of Asian Fans
HOMER SIMPSON: “Stupid TV! Be less racist!” (Kicks TV).
OK, we get it: Jeremy Lin is an NBA player of Taiwanese descent. We endured a lengthy season of Linsanity, which cost us millions of dollars and hundreds of lives, to establish the uniqueness of that. Can we now just focus on his relevance to the game?
According to NBC/CSN, apparently not.
— Sports Vines (@TheSportsVines) November 14, 2013
Anyway, Lin with 8-10 from behind the arc, 31 points, 10 assists as the Rockets and Sixers are going into overtime. We’ll update with a final.
UPDATE: Lin hit nine 3s, a Wells Fargo Center record, to finish with 34 points and 12 assists. But the 76ers won in overtime, 123-117. James Anderson led all scorers with 36 points.
- Filed Under:
- Jeremy Lin
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Early Peek at the Top 10 Quarterbacks