- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Racist Or Not Racist? Jeremy Lin Hits A 3, And CSN Cuts To Crowd Shot Of Asian Fans
HOMER SIMPSON: “Stupid TV! Be less racist!” (Kicks TV).
OK, we get it: Jeremy Lin is an NBA player of Taiwanese descent. We endured a lengthy season of Linsanity, which cost us millions of dollars and hundreds of lives, to establish the uniqueness of that. Can we now just focus on his relevance to the game?
According to NBC/CSN, apparently not.
— Sports Vines (@TheSportsVines) November 14, 2013
Anyway, Lin with 8-10 from behind the arc, 31 points, 10 assists as the Rockets and Sixers are going into overtime. We’ll update with a final.
UPDATE: Lin hit nine 3s, a Wells Fargo Center record, to finish with 34 points and 12 assists. But the 76ers won in overtime, 123-117. James Anderson led all scorers with 36 points.
- Filed Under:
- Jeremy Lin
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles