- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Raptors Coach Dwane Casey Rides The Subway To Game 7
I tend to avoid the subway whenever possible, due to all the overweight nudists. But sometimes it can’t be helped — especially when you city has a major marathon and an NBA Game 7 happening on the same afternoon.
— (@_ArvinMendoza) May 4, 2014
The Raptors’ Dwane Casey was on his way to the Air Canada Centre via car, when traffic forced him to make a u-turn and get on the subway.
“Good old reliable subway,” Casey said, laughing. “I don’t think anyone expected us to be here today in that they had a marathon and a Game 7 in the same day.”
The downtown road closures were due to the Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon.
Fellow TTC riders posted pictures of Casey seated on the subway, dressed in a black Canada Goose bomber jacket and a black Raptors T-shirt. His garment bag hung on the glass partition next to his seat.
— Hrundi V. Bakshi (@FruityElias) May 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Toronto Raptors
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior