- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Raptors Coach Dwane Casey Rides The Subway To Game 7
I tend to avoid the subway whenever possible, due to all the overweight nudists. But sometimes it can’t be helped — especially when you city has a major marathon and an NBA Game 7 happening on the same afternoon.
— (@_ArvinMendoza) May 4, 2014
The Raptors’ Dwane Casey was on his way to the Air Canada Centre via car, when traffic forced him to make a u-turn and get on the subway.
“Good old reliable subway,” Casey said, laughing. “I don’t think anyone expected us to be here today in that they had a marathon and a Game 7 in the same day.”
The downtown road closures were due to the Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon.
Fellow TTC riders posted pictures of Casey seated on the subway, dressed in a black Canada Goose bomber jacket and a black Raptors T-shirt. His garment bag hung on the glass partition next to his seat.
— Hrundi V. Bakshi (@FruityElias) May 4, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Toronto Raptors
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts