- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rasheed Wallace’s Statline Today: One Minute, Two Technical Fouls, One Ejection
No typos there. It took Sheed all of one minute to get ejected from today’s game between the New York Knicks and the Phoenix Suns.
So what did he do to earn such a quick hook from the refs?
The answer is somehow both completely underwhelming, yet also totally awesome
It certainly don’t, Sheed.
UPDATE: Here’s the full sequence of events leading to Sheed’s ejection:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts