- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Rasheed Wallace’s Statline Today: One Minute, Two Technical Fouls, One Ejection
No typos there. It took Sheed all of one minute to get ejected from today’s game between the New York Knicks and the Phoenix Suns.
So what did he do to earn such a quick hook from the refs?
The answer is somehow both completely underwhelming, yet also totally awesome
It certainly don’t, Sheed.
UPDATE: Here’s the full sequence of events leading to Sheed’s ejection:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts