- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Rasheed Wallace’s Statline Today: One Minute, Two Technical Fouls, One Ejection
No typos there. It took Sheed all of one minute to get ejected from today’s game between the New York Knicks and the Phoenix Suns.
So what did he do to earn such a quick hook from the refs?
The answer is somehow both completely underwhelming, yet also totally awesome
It certainly don’t, Sheed.
UPDATE: Here’s the full sequence of events leading to Sheed’s ejection:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts