- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Terrifying Goose Tsunami Leaves Dozens Pooped On
- NFL Week 14 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Super Bowl Favorites, But Barely
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Rasheed Wallace’s Statline Today: One Minute, Two Technical Fouls, One Ejection
No typos there. It took Sheed all of one minute to get ejected from today’s game between the New York Knicks and the Phoenix Suns.
So what did he do to earn such a quick hook from the refs?
The answer is somehow both completely underwhelming, yet also totally awesome
It certainly don’t, Sheed.
UPDATE: Here’s the full sequence of events leading to Sheed’s ejection:
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- How One Concussion Changed The Direction Of Two Teams
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports