- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Boston Welcomes Back Ray Allen
Ray Allen made his official return to Boston this afternoon as a member of the Miami Heat. Let’s take a look at the welcome the Boston fans gave him when he checked into the game for the first time.
Surprisingly tame. Welcome back, Ray.
It should be mentioned that they played a tribute video to Allen prior to him checking into the game, which seemed to suck most of the Boston’s faithful energy beforehand with a mixed reaction of applause and boos. Still, I expect more from Celtics fans. Not even one racial epithet bled through.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane