- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Boston Welcomes Back Ray Allen
Ray Allen made his official return to Boston this afternoon as a member of the Miami Heat. Let’s take a look at the welcome the Boston fans gave him when he checked into the game for the first time.
Surprisingly tame. Welcome back, Ray.
It should be mentioned that they played a tribute video to Allen prior to him checking into the game, which seemed to suck most of the Boston’s faithful energy beforehand with a mixed reaction of applause and boos. Still, I expect more from Celtics fans. Not even one racial epithet bled through.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'