- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If The Basket Were 20 Feet In The Air Directly Above Raymond Felton’s Head, He Would’ve Drained This Shot
Raymond Felton can’t seem to get it together when he plays the Nets. In his two games against Brooklyn thus far this season, he has shot a combined 6-31, scored 16 points and turned the ball over 12 times. In the final minutes of last night’s nail-biter, Felton came off of a Tyson Chandler screen and pulled up for a jumper. Except the ball didn’t go towards the basket, per se – it just kind of went, uh, up.
You’ll notice that exactly no one touched Felton on his way up, so chalk this one up to Dorito-fingers. And the Knicks won the game 100-97 on a Jason Kidd three-pointer anyway, so all’s well that ends well.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier