- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If The Basket Were 20 Feet In The Air Directly Above Raymond Felton’s Head, He Would’ve Drained This Shot
Raymond Felton can’t seem to get it together when he plays the Nets. In his two games against Brooklyn thus far this season, he has shot a combined 6-31, scored 16 points and turned the ball over 12 times. In the final minutes of last night’s nail-biter, Felton came off of a Tyson Chandler screen and pulled up for a jumper. Except the ball didn’t go towards the basket, per se – it just kind of went, uh, up.
You’ll notice that exactly no one touched Felton on his way up, so chalk this one up to Dorito-fingers. And the Knicks won the game 100-97 on a Jason Kidd three-pointer anyway, so all’s well that ends well.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts