- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
If The Basket Were 20 Feet In The Air Directly Above Raymond Felton’s Head, He Would’ve Drained This Shot
Raymond Felton can’t seem to get it together when he plays the Nets. In his two games against Brooklyn thus far this season, he has shot a combined 6-31, scored 16 points and turned the ball over 12 times. In the final minutes of last night’s nail-biter, Felton came off of a Tyson Chandler screen and pulled up for a jumper. Except the ball didn’t go towards the basket, per se – it just kind of went, uh, up.
You’ll notice that exactly no one touched Felton on his way up, so chalk this one up to Dorito-fingers. And the Knicks won the game 100-97 on a Jason Kidd three-pointer anyway, so all’s well that ends well.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley