- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Portland Fans Do Not Take Kindly To Being Deprived Of Taco Bell
The Trail Blazers beat the Hornets in Portland last night, 99-93. In that sense, the home crowd left the Rose Garden feeling good. But what’s a win when it’s measured against the missed opportunity of a shot at Taco Bell? You see, the Blazers were running a promo not unlike the one Raptors fans went so crazy for the other night: but this time, “a Taco Bell and Trail Blazers gift pack” was on the line. All Raymond Felton had to do was hit one of two free throws to give the Blazers that 100th point. So what if only one randomly selected fan would have gotten it?* They really wanted that shot at it:
Poor Blazers fans. Doesn’t Felton know that now they’ll have to drive 965 miles for their fix?!?!?!
*A commenter points out that in addition to the random-drawing gift basket, everyone in the crowd gets a free chalupa, making it even more similar to the Toronto and Chicago (free Big Mac) promos – and more understandable why the entire crowd was on pins and needles.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ