- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Raymond Felton Vs. Jeremy Lin; Or, Why Knicks Fans Hate Themselves
Before Jeremy Lin came to Houston, he had a stint in New York. You might have heard about it. For whatever reason, the Knicks felt that Lin wasn’t a good investment, and instead brought back Raymond Felton to be their starting point guard.
While the jury is still out on whether Lin is worth $25 million over three years, it’s safe to say that he’s better than Felton, who is gaining a reputation as the worst point guard in the entire league. We could talk about their statistics (and yes, Lin has a higher PER than Felton), but pictures are worth a thousand words, and GIFs are worth many, many pictures, so here’s a GIF of Felton giving 110 percent in the overtime period against the Kings last night. The Knicks went on to lose the game:
Meanwhile, here’s Jeremy Lin, literally drawing up the play for his teammates in crunch time. The Rockets went on to win the game:
If you’re looking for Knicks fans, they’re likely walking out into this snow storm without a jacket on, hoping the cold will take them away from this dark, desolate world, or that they’ll stumble into the Barclays Center and be born again as Nets fans.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story