- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NBA Referee Courtney Kirkland Skies For The Block…On Kris Humphries’ Free Throw
With 7:42 remaining in the 4th quarter and the Brooklyn Nets leading the Toronto Raptors 81-68, Kris Humphries was on the free throw line attempting the second of two shots. Except referee Courtney Kirkland, it appears, didn’t want Humphries to attempt the shot quite yet. But instead of, say, blowing his whistle, or yelling out to Humphries, he darted straight at him and skied for the block. The always adept Humphries, however, cooly withheld the ball with a well-timed pump fake and drew the foul. I mean, he didn’t shoot the free throw because a referee was frantically running at him.
For what it’s worth, Humphries drained the second free throw.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'