- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBA Referee Courtney Kirkland Skies For The Block…On Kris Humphries’ Free Throw
With 7:42 remaining in the 4th quarter and the Brooklyn Nets leading the Toronto Raptors 81-68, Kris Humphries was on the free throw line attempting the second of two shots. Except referee Courtney Kirkland, it appears, didn’t want Humphries to attempt the shot quite yet. But instead of, say, blowing his whistle, or yelling out to Humphries, he darted straight at him and skied for the block. The always adept Humphries, however, cooly withheld the ball with a well-timed pump fake and drew the foul. I mean, he didn’t shoot the free throw because a referee was frantically running at him.
For what it’s worth, Humphries drained the second free throw.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts