- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBA Referee Courtney Kirkland Skies For The Block…On Kris Humphries’ Free Throw
With 7:42 remaining in the 4th quarter and the Brooklyn Nets leading the Toronto Raptors 81-68, Kris Humphries was on the free throw line attempting the second of two shots. Except referee Courtney Kirkland, it appears, didn’t want Humphries to attempt the shot quite yet. But instead of, say, blowing his whistle, or yelling out to Humphries, he darted straight at him and skied for the block. The always adept Humphries, however, cooly withheld the ball with a well-timed pump fake and drew the foul. I mean, he didn’t shoot the free throw because a referee was frantically running at him.
For what it’s worth, Humphries drained the second free throw.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs