- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Report: Shawn Marion Signs With Cavaliers
Has there ever been an NBA team in the history of everything that has changed so dramatically over the course of three months? @NBALegion points out that the Cleveland Cavaliers’ small forwards last season were Earl Clark and Alonzo Gee. This season? LeBron James and Shawn Marion.
— zeng xianhui (@XianHuiZ) August 17, 2014
According to ESPN, Marion has already signed. It’s a $1.4 million veteran’s minimum deal, but the big incentive was to join LeBron to play for a ring.
- Filed Under:
- Shawn Marion
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'