- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Report: Shawn Marion Signs With Cavaliers
Has there ever been an NBA team in the history of everything that has changed so dramatically over the course of three months? @NBALegion points out that the Cleveland Cavaliers’ small forwards last season were Earl Clark and Alonzo Gee. This season? LeBron James and Shawn Marion.
— zeng xianhui (@XianHuiZ) August 17, 2014
According to ESPN, Marion has already signed. It’s a $1.4 million veteran’s minimum deal, but the big incentive was to join LeBron to play for a ring.
- Filed Under:
- Shawn Marion
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy