- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Report: Jesus Prevented LeBron From Getting A Ring Sooner
Who knew LeBron’s title quest had religious implications? Apparently Jesus and the literal hand of God squashed his title attempts in years past. We always thought it was selfishness, karma or some other ill-conceived notion of morality that barred him from championship glory. Turns out we were wrong. Jesus had it in for him THE WHOLE TIME.
You can always count on random Asian animations to brighten your day.
As for LeBron, we just recommend that he turns the other cheek.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions