- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Report: Jesus Prevented LeBron From Getting A Ring Sooner
Who knew LeBron’s title quest had religious implications? Apparently Jesus and the literal hand of God squashed his title attempts in years past. We always thought it was selfishness, karma or some other ill-conceived notion of morality that barred him from championship glory. Turns out we were wrong. Jesus had it in for him THE WHOLE TIME.
You can always count on random Asian animations to brighten your day.
As for LeBron, we just recommend that he turns the other cheek.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week