- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Report: Jesus Prevented LeBron From Getting A Ring Sooner
Who knew LeBron’s title quest had religious implications? Apparently Jesus and the literal hand of God squashed his title attempts in years past. We always thought it was selfishness, karma or some other ill-conceived notion of morality that barred him from championship glory. Turns out we were wrong. Jesus had it in for him THE WHOLE TIME.
You can always count on random Asian animations to brighten your day.
As for LeBron, we just recommend that he turns the other cheek.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?