- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Report: Jesus Prevented LeBron From Getting A Ring Sooner
Who knew LeBron’s title quest had religious implications? Apparently Jesus and the literal hand of God squashed his title attempts in years past. We always thought it was selfishness, karma or some other ill-conceived notion of morality that barred him from championship glory. Turns out we were wrong. Jesus had it in for him THE WHOLE TIME.
You can always count on random Asian animations to brighten your day.
As for LeBron, we just recommend that he turns the other cheek.
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Replacing The Florida Football Coach
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?