- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Richard Hamilton Needed Two U-Hauls To Transport His Sneaker Collection
You remember Rip Hamilton, don’t you? NBA Champion with the Pistons some years back? Currently playing out the string on the Bulls perimeter? He’s also something of a sneakerhead, unless the shoe boxes in this photo are filled with books or chocolate pudding.
Hamilton posted the shot to his Instagram account yesterday. According to the description, this is less than one half of his collection:
If I’m not mistaken, he’s wearing slippers in this photo.
Too bad the Bulls can’t exchange these shoes for some more buckets. Hamilton averaged less than 10 points a game in the regular season this year.
- Filed Under:
- Richard Hamilton
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story