- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Richard Hamilton Needed Two U-Hauls To Transport His Sneaker Collection
You remember Rip Hamilton, don’t you? NBA Champion with the Pistons some years back? Currently playing out the string on the Bulls perimeter? He’s also something of a sneakerhead, unless the shoe boxes in this photo are filled with books or chocolate pudding.
Hamilton posted the shot to his Instagram account yesterday. According to the description, this is less than one half of his collection:
If I’m not mistaken, he’s wearing slippers in this photo.
Too bad the Bulls can’t exchange these shoes for some more buckets. Hamilton averaged less than 10 points a game in the regular season this year.
- Filed Under:
- Richard Hamilton
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp