- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Richard Hamilton Needed Two U-Hauls To Transport His Sneaker Collection
You remember Rip Hamilton, don’t you? NBA Champion with the Pistons some years back? Currently playing out the string on the Bulls perimeter? He’s also something of a sneakerhead, unless the shoe boxes in this photo are filled with books or chocolate pudding.
Hamilton posted the shot to his Instagram account yesterday. According to the description, this is less than one half of his collection:
If I’m not mistaken, he’s wearing slippers in this photo.
Too bad the Bulls can’t exchange these shoes for some more buckets. Hamilton averaged less than 10 points a game in the regular season this year.
- Filed Under:
- Richard Hamilton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts