- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Richard Hamilton Needed Two U-Hauls To Transport His Sneaker Collection
You remember Rip Hamilton, don’t you? NBA Champion with the Pistons some years back? Currently playing out the string on the Bulls perimeter? He’s also something of a sneakerhead, unless the shoe boxes in this photo are filled with books or chocolate pudding.
Hamilton posted the shot to his Instagram account yesterday. According to the description, this is less than one half of his collection:
If I’m not mistaken, he’s wearing slippers in this photo.
Too bad the Bulls can’t exchange these shoes for some more buckets. Hamilton averaged less than 10 points a game in the regular season this year.
- Filed Under:
- Richard Hamilton
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco