- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Richard Hamilton Needed Two U-Hauls To Transport His Sneaker Collection
You remember Rip Hamilton, don’t you? NBA Champion with the Pistons some years back? Currently playing out the string on the Bulls perimeter? He’s also something of a sneakerhead, unless the shoe boxes in this photo are filled with books or chocolate pudding.
Hamilton posted the shot to his Instagram account yesterday. According to the description, this is less than one half of his collection:
If I’m not mistaken, he’s wearing slippers in this photo.
Too bad the Bulls can’t exchange these shoes for some more buckets. Hamilton averaged less than 10 points a game in the regular season this year.
- Filed Under:
- Richard Hamilton
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Top 5 Landing Spots for Eric Decker
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Cowboys Releasing DeMarcus Ware?