- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ricky Rubio’s Knee Collides With Kobe Bryant’s, NBA Holds Its Collective Breath [UPDATED - Torn ACL]
On a night where the Minnesota Timberwolves were already shorthanded thanks to Kevin Love’s back spasms, a close game got a lot tougher for the Wolves when Ricky Rubio’s knee appeared to collide with Kobe’s and Ricky got the worst of it.
There are multiple angles in the video, but unfortunate referee placement denies us the best view of the collision. After Kobe’s free throws you’ll see Ricky test it – and his reaction afterwards.
It did not appear to be too serious and according to Wolves beat writer @JerryZgoda, Ricky will be evaluated tomorrow. Ricky himself said he will have an MRI tomorrow, but Yahoo! says the Wolves are pessimistic and fear a torn ACL.
UPDATED According to Jerry Zgoda of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Ricky has a torn ACL and will miss the rest of the season as well as the Summer Olympics.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts