- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ricky Rubio’s Knee Collides With Kobe Bryant’s, NBA Holds Its Collective Breath [UPDATED - Torn ACL]
On a night where the Minnesota Timberwolves were already shorthanded thanks to Kevin Love’s back spasms, a close game got a lot tougher for the Wolves when Ricky Rubio’s knee appeared to collide with Kobe’s and Ricky got the worst of it.
There are multiple angles in the video, but unfortunate referee placement denies us the best view of the collision. After Kobe’s free throws you’ll see Ricky test it – and his reaction afterwards.
It did not appear to be too serious and according to Wolves beat writer @JerryZgoda, Ricky will be evaluated tomorrow. Ricky himself said he will have an MRI tomorrow, but Yahoo! says the Wolves are pessimistic and fear a torn ACL.
UPDATED According to Jerry Zgoda of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Ricky has a torn ACL and will miss the rest of the season as well as the Summer Olympics.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager