- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Robert Sacre Cheerleading Highlight Reel Will Power You Through Your Morning
Even if you just watched Lakers games to see Robert Sacre’s sideline sideshow, you’d be doing it right.
Aww, he’s like a newer, more gracious Adam Morrison.
[believethehypeNBA, Getty Images]
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts