- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW: Denver Nuggets’ Mascot Passes Out While Being Lowered To Court, Gives Illusion He’s Dead
Talk about a Rocky entrance (ahem, his name is Rocky). This would have gone totally unnoticed had it happened a day earlier. Unfortunately, 364 days a year, hanging a person in a costume freaks people out. For clarification, the guy in the lion suit apparently passed out. Afraid of heights? Rigged up too tight? A bit of both?
[FOX] What actually happened was the Nuggets’ mascot apparently suffered a dizzy spell while he was being lowered to the court during a pregame stunt and passed out, dangling lifelessly and then crumpling on the floor as the crowd watched in horror.
The Nuggets say he’s fine, but Rocky did not return to the game. The Nuggets lost 113-98 to the Trailblazers. What do you think? Should we add Rocky to our Creepiest Mascots In Sports list?
Is that a faux jet pack?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story