- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gah! Dennis Rodman Actually Played Basketball Looking Like This
It’s true! Dennis Rodman took part in the US Pro-Ball Legend Asia Tour, a traveling exhibition of old pros who tipped off in Macao on Sunday. The Worm took the court with former NBAers like Scottie Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Gary Payton, Clyde Drexler, and Mitch Richmond, and he looked… absolutely terrifying.
Here’s a photo of Rodman during a press event before the game. He looked crazy, even by Dennis Rodman standards.
But surely he wouldn’t play basketball like that. Would he?
Yes, like a drag queen’s nightmare, Rodman’s traveling circus of flailing elbows delighted/terrified the crowd in Macao. As for the guys he was playing against? Well, Penny Hardaway didn’t look like he wanted any part of the helpful dragon demon standing above him.
- Filed Under:
- Dennis Rodman
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai