- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Gah! Dennis Rodman Actually Played Basketball Looking Like This
It’s true! Dennis Rodman took part in the US Pro-Ball Legend Asia Tour, a traveling exhibition of old pros who tipped off in Macao on Sunday. The Worm took the court with former NBAers like Scottie Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Gary Payton, Clyde Drexler, and Mitch Richmond, and he looked… absolutely terrifying.
Here’s a photo of Rodman during a press event before the game. He looked crazy, even by Dennis Rodman standards.
But surely he wouldn’t play basketball like that. Would he?
Yes, like a drag queen’s nightmare, Rodman’s traveling circus of flailing elbows delighted/terrified the crowd in Macao. As for the guys he was playing against? Well, Penny Hardaway didn’t look like he wanted any part of the helpful dragon demon standing above him.
- Filed Under:
- Dennis Rodman
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy