- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gah! Dennis Rodman Actually Played Basketball Looking Like This
It’s true! Dennis Rodman took part in the US Pro-Ball Legend Asia Tour, a traveling exhibition of old pros who tipped off in Macao on Sunday. The Worm took the court with former NBAers like Scottie Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Gary Payton, Clyde Drexler, and Mitch Richmond, and he looked… absolutely terrifying.
Here’s a photo of Rodman during a press event before the game. He looked crazy, even by Dennis Rodman standards.
But surely he wouldn’t play basketball like that. Would he?
Yes, like a drag queen’s nightmare, Rodman’s traveling circus of flailing elbows delighted/terrified the crowd in Macao. As for the guys he was playing against? Well, Penny Hardaway didn’t look like he wanted any part of the helpful dragon demon standing above him.
- Filed Under:
- Dennis Rodman
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story