- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ron Artest May Have Made The Greatest Tweet Of All Time Last Night
LA Lakers forward Ron Artest may successfully made the greatest and most random Tweet in history last night when he thanked Jesus for calling him on the phone and telling him he was the worst player in the NBA.
Here is the tweet in full, made after the Lakers’ stunning 104-99 loss to the perpetually awful Cleveland Cavaliers. Artest was clearly dissaponted with this performance: 18 minutes, no rebounds, 2 assists, 1 turnover, and 1 point. Luckily, despite his bad night, Jesus still loved him.
This is not the first time Artest has involved Jesus and basketball. When asked about the type of numbers Jesus would put up if he were to play in the NBA, Artest said, “No ejections. He was 10 for 10, a lot of 20 for 20s (in shooting). Perfect from the free-throw line. Infinity rebounding stats.”
Also part of Jesus’ game, apparently: trash talking on Twitter while still maintaining an aura of all-encompassing love.
- Filed Under:
- Ron Artest
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC