- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ron Artest May Have Made The Greatest Tweet Of All Time Last Night
LA Lakers forward Ron Artest may successfully made the greatest and most random Tweet in history last night when he thanked Jesus for calling him on the phone and telling him he was the worst player in the NBA.
Here is the tweet in full, made after the Lakers’ stunning 104-99 loss to the perpetually awful Cleveland Cavaliers. Artest was clearly dissaponted with this performance: 18 minutes, no rebounds, 2 assists, 1 turnover, and 1 point. Luckily, despite his bad night, Jesus still loved him.
This is not the first time Artest has involved Jesus and basketball. When asked about the type of numbers Jesus would put up if he were to play in the NBA, Artest said, “No ejections. He was 10 for 10, a lot of 20 for 20s (in shooting). Perfect from the free-throw line. Infinity rebounding stats.”
Also part of Jesus’ game, apparently: trash talking on Twitter while still maintaining an aura of all-encompassing love.
- Filed Under:
- Ron Artest
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside