- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ron Artest May Have Made The Greatest Tweet Of All Time Last Night
LA Lakers forward Ron Artest may successfully made the greatest and most random Tweet in history last night when he thanked Jesus for calling him on the phone and telling him he was the worst player in the NBA.
Here is the tweet in full, made after the Lakers’ stunning 104-99 loss to the perpetually awful Cleveland Cavaliers. Artest was clearly dissaponted with this performance: 18 minutes, no rebounds, 2 assists, 1 turnover, and 1 point. Luckily, despite his bad night, Jesus still loved him.
This is not the first time Artest has involved Jesus and basketball. When asked about the type of numbers Jesus would put up if he were to play in the NBA, Artest said, “No ejections. He was 10 for 10, a lot of 20 for 20s (in shooting). Perfect from the free-throw line. Infinity rebounding stats.”
Also part of Jesus’ game, apparently: trash talking on Twitter while still maintaining an aura of all-encompassing love.
- Filed Under:
- Ron Artest
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real