- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Rajon Rondo Is The Only Guard In The NBA Who Can Make This Pass
It’s because of his freakishly big hands. Those hands — those extra large, space-alien-sized hands — are why Rajon Rondo is able to flick his wrist and zipline a pass to Paul Pierce at an open spot on the floor that was not really open at the time that the pass was made (having telepathic court vision also helps matters).
We’ll leave the rest of the (warranted) gushing to ESPN’s Jeff Van Gundy. Video here, via CJ Fogler.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence