- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Rajon Rondo Is The Only Guard In The NBA Who Can Make This Pass
It’s because of his freakishly big hands. Those hands — those extra large, space-alien-sized hands — are why Rajon Rondo is able to flick his wrist and zipline a pass to Paul Pierce at an open spot on the floor that was not really open at the time that the pass was made (having telepathic court vision also helps matters).
We’ll leave the rest of the (warranted) gushing to ESPN’s Jeff Van Gundy. Video here, via CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts