- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rajon Rondo Is The Only Guard In The NBA Who Can Make This Pass
It’s because of his freakishly big hands. Those hands — those extra large, space-alien-sized hands — are why Rajon Rondo is able to flick his wrist and zipline a pass to Paul Pierce at an open spot on the floor that was not really open at the time that the pass was made (having telepathic court vision also helps matters).
We’ll leave the rest of the (warranted) gushing to ESPN’s Jeff Van Gundy. Video here, via CJ Fogler.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy