- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The RotoExperts Take Stock Of J.R. Smith And The Knicks
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) & Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) chat about J.R. Smith’s thought process during his game-losing miss against the Thunder. Plus, the guys break down the Knicks’ chances in the East, and whether the Heat should just be given a bye to the finals.
Get in the games every day at DraftKings, with great daily NBA contests and NHL competitions – draft a lineup now and win big.
Listen to our full lineup of Fantasy radio shows and podcasts on RotoRadio. The Preacher and the Hammer broadcast daily, and check out our brand new Sunday roster. Also enjoy shows on everything from UFC to EPL Soccer.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee