- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Roy Hibbert Catches A Woman Pooping In The Street And Posts The Photo On Twitter
Pacers Center Roy Hibbert made the All-Star team this year. He is currently playing against the Knicks in the second round of the playoffs. Yesterday he saw what appears to be an attractive young woman wearing a blazer popping a squat in between two cars. On the street in New York. Ahem.
I have lived in New York for several years now, and never have I seen such unbecoming behavior. Nor have I laughed this hard at an athlete’s Tweet, mostly because it’s hilarious that he assumes she’s pooping. Unless he’s leaving out some key details (he’ll be expected to clarify), she’s definitely peeing. Thunder, lighting — who cares what’s coming out. This is solid gold.
I was in a cab on the way 2dinner 2night. As i get out I see a girl calmly taking a poop on the side of the road! twitter.com/Hoya2aPacer/st…
— Roy Hibbert (@Hoya2aPacer) May 5, 2013
On your way to a restaurant?!? Dear lord, that’s gonna steer the dinner talk.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story