- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Roy Hibbert Catches A Woman Pooping In The Street And Posts The Photo On Twitter
Pacers Center Roy Hibbert made the All-Star team this year. He is currently playing against the Knicks in the second round of the playoffs. Yesterday he saw what appears to be an attractive young woman wearing a blazer popping a squat in between two cars. On the street in New York. Ahem.
I have lived in New York for several years now, and never have I seen such unbecoming behavior. Nor have I laughed this hard at an athlete’s Tweet, mostly because it’s hilarious that he assumes she’s pooping. Unless he’s leaving out some key details (he’ll be expected to clarify), she’s definitely peeing. Thunder, lighting — who cares what’s coming out. This is solid gold.
I was in a cab on the way 2dinner 2night. As i get out I see a girl calmly taking a poop on the side of the road! twitter.com/Hoya2aPacer/st…
— Roy Hibbert (@Hoya2aPacer) May 5, 2013
On your way to a restaurant?!? Dear lord, that’s gonna steer the dinner talk.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement