- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Trolling Russell Westbrook Goaltended The Denver Mascot’s Half-Court Shot. Twice.
Now Denver did get the last laugh because they beat Oklahoma City 121-118 in overtime, but not before Russell Westbook could goaltend two of the Denver mascot’s trick shots. Kevin Garnett has the annoying habit of doing the same to post-whistle shots, and nobody likes Kevin Garnett. So don’t be Kevin Garnett, Russell Westbrook. Please.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco