- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Russell Westbrook Flunked A Wide Open Dunk — Andre Iguodala Did Not
The U.S. Men’s Basketball team absolutely blew out the Dominican Republic tonight, 113-59. It wasn’t a perfect game — as you’ll see in this clip — but the guys did look like they were having fun. Just watch Russ Westbrook blow a transition dunk — and then Andre Iguodala demonstrate how it’s done — and try to tell us these guys don’t genuinely like each other already.
Camaraderie and chemistry was a huge part of the “Redeem Team” and this squad looks to be carrying on that tradition.
Briefly discussed in this clip is the tenacious defensive effort this squad — led by Westbrook — is showing so far. Sure, it’s against the Dominican Republic, but to get two straight scrappy steals that lead to fastbreak opportunities when you’ve already doubled up your opponent shows how much these guys already want it.
But something else needs to be addressed here. Normally in practice, guys run lay-up drills. Instead, from now on, Russell Westbrook needs to be running dunk drills. Dude is always blowing wide open jams. Not Iggy.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.