- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Russell Westbrook Flunked A Wide Open Dunk — Andre Iguodala Did Not
The U.S. Men’s Basketball team absolutely blew out the Dominican Republic tonight, 113-59. It wasn’t a perfect game — as you’ll see in this clip — but the guys did look like they were having fun. Just watch Russ Westbrook blow a transition dunk — and then Andre Iguodala demonstrate how it’s done — and try to tell us these guys don’t genuinely like each other already.
Camaraderie and chemistry was a huge part of the “Redeem Team” and this squad looks to be carrying on that tradition.
Briefly discussed in this clip is the tenacious defensive effort this squad — led by Westbrook — is showing so far. Sure, it’s against the Dominican Republic, but to get two straight scrappy steals that lead to fastbreak opportunities when you’ve already doubled up your opponent shows how much these guys already want it.
But something else needs to be addressed here. Normally in practice, guys run lay-up drills. Instead, from now on, Russell Westbrook needs to be running dunk drills. Dude is always blowing wide open jams. Not Iggy.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar