- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Russell Westbrook Teaches Us That Shooting The Ball Backwards On A Layup Is In Fact Possible
In the first minute of last night’s Oklahoma City Thunder-New York Knicks game, Russell Westbrook stripped Raymond Felton and went the other way for an easy two points. Or at least what should have been an easy two points, and instead turned into an airballed finger roll. Blame it on his takeoff point or blame it on a bit of bad luck, but there’s always this: Russell Westbrook has officially become the first person to shoot the ball backwards on a layup. And yes, further replays later in the game show that this was all of his own doing – that is, the ball never touched the rim.
Also: don’t speak of this play ever again; we don’t want to set off the media sass machine, after all.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.