- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Russell Westbrook Teaches Us That Shooting The Ball Backwards On A Layup Is In Fact Possible
In the first minute of last night’s Oklahoma City Thunder-New York Knicks game, Russell Westbrook stripped Raymond Felton and went the other way for an easy two points. Or at least what should have been an easy two points, and instead turned into an airballed finger roll. Blame it on his takeoff point or blame it on a bit of bad luck, but there’s always this: Russell Westbrook has officially become the first person to shoot the ball backwards on a layup. And yes, further replays later in the game show that this was all of his own doing – that is, the ball never touched the rim.
Also: don’t speak of this play ever again; we don’t want to set off the media sass machine, after all.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'