- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Russell Westbrook Teaches Us That Shooting The Ball Backwards On A Layup Is In Fact Possible
In the first minute of last night’s Oklahoma City Thunder-New York Knicks game, Russell Westbrook stripped Raymond Felton and went the other way for an easy two points. Or at least what should have been an easy two points, and instead turned into an airballed finger roll. Blame it on his takeoff point or blame it on a bit of bad luck, but there’s always this: Russell Westbrook has officially become the first person to shoot the ball backwards on a layup. And yes, further replays later in the game show that this was all of his own doing – that is, the ball never touched the rim.
Also: don’t speak of this play ever again; we don’t want to set off the media sass machine, after all.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success