- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Russell Westbrook Teaches Us That Shooting The Ball Backwards On A Layup Is In Fact Possible
In the first minute of last night’s Oklahoma City Thunder-New York Knicks game, Russell Westbrook stripped Raymond Felton and went the other way for an easy two points. Or at least what should have been an easy two points, and instead turned into an airballed finger roll. Blame it on his takeoff point or blame it on a bit of bad luck, but there’s always this: Russell Westbrook has officially become the first person to shoot the ball backwards on a layup. And yes, further replays later in the game show that this was all of his own doing – that is, the ball never touched the rim.
Also: don’t speak of this play ever again; we don’t want to set off the media sass machine, after all.
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce