- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Trifecta Of Offensive Mediocrity Achieved As Sarah Palin Attends Phoenix Suns Game In Chick-Fil-A Shirt
No word as to whether or not Palin took it to the next level by picking up a Michael Beasley jersey at the gift shop on the way out.
Sarah Palin showed up for Friday night’s matchup between the Phoenix Suns and Minnesota Timberwolves, two teams headed nowhere fast, sporting a Chick-fil-A shirt and a questionable studded black belt, not to mention a cracked-out look on her face.
Her odd appearance, both at the game and in general, begs several questions.
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game?
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game between two lottery teams?
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game between two lottery teams during March Madness?
Why is she dressed like a 17-year-old Chick-fil-A chugger and not like a 49-year-old mom/politician/someone with any semblance of class?
What is that belt?
Why does she look so ratchet?
If you have the answer to any of these questions, please let me know.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts