- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Trifecta Of Offensive Mediocrity Achieved As Sarah Palin Attends Phoenix Suns Game In Chick-Fil-A Shirt
No word as to whether or not Palin took it to the next level by picking up a Michael Beasley jersey at the gift shop on the way out.
Sarah Palin showed up for Friday night’s matchup between the Phoenix Suns and Minnesota Timberwolves, two teams headed nowhere fast, sporting a Chick-fil-A shirt and a questionable studded black belt, not to mention a cracked-out look on her face.
Her odd appearance, both at the game and in general, begs several questions.
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game?
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game between two lottery teams?
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game between two lottery teams during March Madness?
Why is she dressed like a 17-year-old Chick-fil-A chugger and not like a 49-year-old mom/politician/someone with any semblance of class?
What is that belt?
Why does she look so ratchet?
If you have the answer to any of these questions, please let me know.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.