- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Trifecta Of Offensive Mediocrity Achieved As Sarah Palin Attends Phoenix Suns Game In Chick-Fil-A Shirt
No word as to whether or not Palin took it to the next level by picking up a Michael Beasley jersey at the gift shop on the way out.
Sarah Palin showed up for Friday night’s matchup between the Phoenix Suns and Minnesota Timberwolves, two teams headed nowhere fast, sporting a Chick-fil-A shirt and a questionable studded black belt, not to mention a cracked-out look on her face.
Her odd appearance, both at the game and in general, begs several questions.
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game?
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game between two lottery teams?
Why is Sarah Palin at a basketball game between two lottery teams during March Madness?
Why is she dressed like a 17-year-old Chick-fil-A chugger and not like a 49-year-old mom/politician/someone with any semblance of class?
What is that belt?
Why does she look so ratchet?
If you have the answer to any of these questions, please let me know.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence