- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Spurs Miraculously Forced Overtime Against Warriors, But This Lady Shrieked So Loud That She Ruined The Moment
The Golden State Warriors nearly upset the San Antonio Spurs last night, in Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The Chicago Bulls did in fact pull off the upset against the Miami Heat. Basketball was fun last night, especially the part when the Spurs staved off regulation defeat with 20.8 seconds to go. That gave this awful woman 20.8 seconds to scream and ruin everyone’s fun.
There’s even a (probably) parody account for her, because something isn’t funny unless it excited someone to the point that they thought it was worth ruining the fun by creating a parody account.
So Screaming Spurs Fan is one of the people in this image: 30fram.es/11dMD3p
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) May 7, 2013
The smart money is clearly on the female with her tongue out, but all three older ladies are darkhorses, with the stone-faced one on the right looking surprisingly suspicious and able to shatter foundations with a single note.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights