- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Spurs Miraculously Forced Overtime Against Warriors, But This Lady Shrieked So Loud That She Ruined The Moment
The Golden State Warriors nearly upset the San Antonio Spurs last night, in Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs. The Chicago Bulls did in fact pull off the upset against the Miami Heat. Basketball was fun last night, especially the part when the Spurs staved off regulation defeat with 20.8 seconds to go. That gave this awful woman 20.8 seconds to scream and ruin everyone’s fun.
There’s even a (probably) parody account for her, because something isn’t funny unless it excited someone to the point that they thought it was worth ruining the fun by creating a parody account.
So Screaming Spurs Fan is one of the people in this image: 30fram.es/11dMD3p
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) May 7, 2013
The smart money is clearly on the female with her tongue out, but all three older ladies are darkhorses, with the stone-faced one on the right looking surprisingly suspicious and able to shatter foundations with a single note.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead