- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
“Hey Guys I’m Really Excited About Playing Ton– BARF!”
After a stint in the D-League, Sean Williams played in his first NBA game in two years last night. And he did pretty well! He scored 12 points in 11 minutes, and was a lone bright spot for the Mavericks in their loss to the Nuggets.
The only problem? Williams’ body hasn’t exactly re-adjusted to the fast-paced pro game, and after returning to the bench with 3:25 left in the 4th quarter he, well… puked all over the place. His teammates (and Mavs owner Mark Cuban) had a good laugh over Williams’ nervous stomach, once again proving that pro athletes (and owners!) will react to farts and puking much the same way a third grader would.
Welcome back, Sean Williams. You will never live this down.
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Ahmad Rashad Gets the Boot from His Wife
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics