- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
“Hey Guys I’m Really Excited About Playing Ton– BARF!”
After a stint in the D-League, Sean Williams played in his first NBA game in two years last night. And he did pretty well! He scored 12 points in 11 minutes, and was a lone bright spot for the Mavericks in their loss to the Nuggets.
The only problem? Williams’ body hasn’t exactly re-adjusted to the fast-paced pro game, and after returning to the bench with 3:25 left in the 4th quarter he, well… puked all over the place. His teammates (and Mavs owner Mark Cuban) had a good laugh over Williams’ nervous stomach, once again proving that pro athletes (and owners!) will react to farts and puking much the same way a third grader would.
Welcome back, Sean Williams. You will never live this down.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts