- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
“Hey Guys I’m Really Excited About Playing Ton– BARF!”
After a stint in the D-League, Sean Williams played in his first NBA game in two years last night. And he did pretty well! He scored 12 points in 11 minutes, and was a lone bright spot for the Mavericks in their loss to the Nuggets.
The only problem? Williams’ body hasn’t exactly re-adjusted to the fast-paced pro game, and after returning to the bench with 3:25 left in the 4th quarter he, well… puked all over the place. His teammates (and Mavs owner Mark Cuban) had a good laugh over Williams’ nervous stomach, once again proving that pro athletes (and owners!) will react to farts and puking much the same way a third grader would.
Welcome back, Sean Williams. You will never live this down.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes