- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“Hey Guys I’m Really Excited About Playing Ton– BARF!”
After a stint in the D-League, Sean Williams played in his first NBA game in two years last night. And he did pretty well! He scored 12 points in 11 minutes, and was a lone bright spot for the Mavericks in their loss to the Nuggets.
The only problem? Williams’ body hasn’t exactly re-adjusted to the fast-paced pro game, and after returning to the bench with 3:25 left in the 4th quarter he, well… puked all over the place. His teammates (and Mavs owner Mark Cuban) had a good laugh over Williams’ nervous stomach, once again proving that pro athletes (and owners!) will react to farts and puking much the same way a third grader would.
Welcome back, Sean Williams. You will never live this down.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts