- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
“Shelden Williams Getting Hit In The Face With His Own Dunk” Is An Early Contender For Sports Photo Of 2012
We sure think so, anyway. This dunk represented Williams’ only two points of last night’s 108-94 Nets loss to the Pacers, but thanks to AP photographer Julio Cortez, two very memorable points they were. The sweat flying, the squishy face, the way Cortez captured the precise moment of impact, the fact that it can serve as a metaphor both for the Nets’ loss and Williams’ overall game (1-9 shooting)…we know it’s early in 2012, but photographers, consider yourselves challenged. You’ve got a tall task in front of you to beat this one. [h/t to our own CJ Fogler, photo via]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts