- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“Shelden Williams Getting Hit In The Face With His Own Dunk” Is An Early Contender For Sports Photo Of 2012
We sure think so, anyway. This dunk represented Williams’ only two points of last night’s 108-94 Nets loss to the Pacers, but thanks to AP photographer Julio Cortez, two very memorable points they were. The sweat flying, the squishy face, the way Cortez captured the precise moment of impact, the fact that it can serve as a metaphor both for the Nets’ loss and Williams’ overall game (1-9 shooting)…we know it’s early in 2012, but photographers, consider yourselves challenged. You’ve got a tall task in front of you to beat this one. [h/t to our own CJ Fogler, photo via]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy