- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
BREAKING: Skip Bayless Has Lost Faith In The American-Bred White Basketball Player
Hey everybody, look: Skip Bayless and Chris Broussard talked about white NBA players. And it wasn’t bad!
It’s NBA draft night, and there’s a Great White American Hope for pro basketball named Jimmer Fredette on the board, which means that we’re going to watch Bayless and Broussard navigate a potential minefield of racially-tinged buzz words and phrases like “leapers,” “ghetto,” “intimidation,” and “speed of the game.” Chris Mullin was mentioned! Surprisingly, the word “soft” was not used.
The best part of today’s “debate?” The heartbreaking moment when Skip officially lost faith in white guys. Sorry, Jason Kapono.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts