- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
BREAKING: Skip Bayless Has Lost Faith In The American-Bred White Basketball Player
Hey everybody, look: Skip Bayless and Chris Broussard talked about white NBA players. And it wasn’t bad!
It’s NBA draft night, and there’s a Great White American Hope for pro basketball named Jimmer Fredette on the board, which means that we’re going to watch Bayless and Broussard navigate a potential minefield of racially-tinged buzz words and phrases like “leapers,” “ghetto,” “intimidation,” and “speed of the game.” Chris Mullin was mentioned! Surprisingly, the word “soft” was not used.
The best part of today’s “debate?” The heartbreaking moment when Skip officially lost faith in white guys. Sorry, Jason Kapono.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story