- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
BREAKING: Skip Bayless Has Lost Faith In The American-Bred White Basketball Player
Hey everybody, look: Skip Bayless and Chris Broussard talked about white NBA players. And it wasn’t bad!
It’s NBA draft night, and there’s a Great White American Hope for pro basketball named Jimmer Fredette on the board, which means that we’re going to watch Bayless and Broussard navigate a potential minefield of racially-tinged buzz words and phrases like “leapers,” “ghetto,” “intimidation,” and “speed of the game.” Chris Mullin was mentioned! Surprisingly, the word “soft” was not used.
The best part of today’s “debate?” The heartbreaking moment when Skip officially lost faith in white guys. Sorry, Jason Kapono.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts