- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
BREAKING: Skip Bayless Has Lost Faith In The American-Bred White Basketball Player
Hey everybody, look: Skip Bayless and Chris Broussard talked about white NBA players. And it wasn’t bad!
It’s NBA draft night, and there’s a Great White American Hope for pro basketball named Jimmer Fredette on the board, which means that we’re going to watch Bayless and Broussard navigate a potential minefield of racially-tinged buzz words and phrases like “leapers,” “ghetto,” “intimidation,” and “speed of the game.” Chris Mullin was mentioned! Surprisingly, the word “soft” was not used.
The best part of today’s “debate?” The heartbreaking moment when Skip officially lost faith in white guys. Sorry, Jason Kapono.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film