- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
SLIDESHOW: Ugly NBA-Themed Christmas Sweaters
With Black Friday this week, Hanukkah beginning Nov. 27, Christmas less than a month away, and the fact that hipsters are constantly having ironic parties, you should start thinking about what you’re gonna wear to that “ugly sweater party” you’ll inevitably get invited to. Chug some nog, suck some face under that plant, and strap on a wooly mammoth randomly adorned with snowflakes — it’s game time.
Meanwhile, you can save face, and keep the NBA fan in you happy, with these thoughtful, ugly NBA sweater ideas from the SportsGrid apparel department*. Happy holidays!
Sweater templates via Coke Zero Ugly Sweater Generator
*Note: We don’t actually produce these. Go knit your own sweater.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts