- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SLIDESHOW: Ugly NBA-Themed Christmas Sweaters
With Black Friday this week, Hanukkah beginning Nov. 27, Christmas less than a month away, and the fact that hipsters are constantly having ironic parties, you should start thinking about what you’re gonna wear to that “ugly sweater party” you’ll inevitably get invited to. Chug some nog, suck some face under that plant, and strap on a wooly mammoth randomly adorned with snowflakes — it’s game time.
Meanwhile, you can save face, and keep the NBA fan in you happy, with these thoughtful, ugly NBA sweater ideas from the SportsGrid apparel department*. Happy holidays!
Sweater templates via Coke Zero Ugly Sweater Generator
*Note: We don’t actually produce these. Go knit your own sweater.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story