- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
SLIDESHOW: Ugly NBA-Themed Christmas Sweaters
With Black Friday this week, Hanukkah beginning Nov. 27, Christmas less than a month away, and the fact that hipsters are constantly having ironic parties, you should start thinking about what you’re gonna wear to that “ugly sweater party” you’ll inevitably get invited to. Chug some nog, suck some face under that plant, and strap on a wooly mammoth randomly adorned with snowflakes — it’s game time.
Meanwhile, you can save face, and keep the NBA fan in you happy, with these thoughtful, ugly NBA sweater ideas from the SportsGrid apparel department*. Happy holidays!
Sweater templates via Coke Zero Ugly Sweater Generator
*Note: We don’t actually produce these. Go knit your own sweater.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job