- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SLIDESHOW: Ugly NBA-Themed Christmas Sweaters
With Black Friday this week, Hanukkah beginning Nov. 27, Christmas less than a month away, and the fact that hipsters are constantly having ironic parties, you should start thinking about what you’re gonna wear to that “ugly sweater party” you’ll inevitably get invited to. Chug some nog, suck some face under that plant, and strap on a wooly mammoth randomly adorned with snowflakes — it’s game time.
Meanwhile, you can save face, and keep the NBA fan in you happy, with these thoughtful, ugly NBA sweater ideas from the SportsGrid apparel department*. Happy holidays!
Sweater templates via Coke Zero Ugly Sweater Generator
*Note: We don’t actually produce these. Go knit your own sweater.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts