- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SLIDESHOW: Ugly NBA-Themed Christmas Sweaters
With Black Friday this week, Hanukkah beginning Nov. 27, Christmas less than a month away, and the fact that hipsters are constantly having ironic parties, you should start thinking about what you’re gonna wear to that “ugly sweater party” you’ll inevitably get invited to. Chug some nog, suck some face under that plant, and strap on a wooly mammoth randomly adorned with snowflakes — it’s game time.
Meanwhile, you can save face, and keep the NBA fan in you happy, with these thoughtful, ugly NBA sweater ideas from the SportsGrid apparel department*. Happy holidays!
Sweater templates via Coke Zero Ugly Sweater Generator
*Note: We don’t actually produce these. Go knit your own sweater.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles