- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So Jazz Center Enes Kanter Thinks He Can Dance
The Utah Jazz had their annual open scrimmage Saturday, which included, among other events, the Rookie Dance Off, which included, among actual rookies, second-year center Enes Kanter.
Don’t go too hard on Kanter for crashing the party. He actually was the highlight of the whole show, showing some serious courage while the rest of the Jazz roster sat tight.
Take a look at his amazing dance moves below.
Who doesn’t love a goofy dork taking center stage? As much as we’d all love to being able to Dougie like John Wall, you have to give Kanter credit for saving the show and giving the Jazz faithful what they want: one last laugh before probably missing the playoffs this season.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane