- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
So Jazz Center Enes Kanter Thinks He Can Dance
The Utah Jazz had their annual open scrimmage Saturday, which included, among other events, the Rookie Dance Off, which included, among actual rookies, second-year center Enes Kanter.
Don’t go too hard on Kanter for crashing the party. He actually was the highlight of the whole show, showing some serious courage while the rest of the Jazz roster sat tight.
Take a look at his amazing dance moves below.
Who doesn’t love a goofy dork taking center stage? As much as we’d all love to being able to Dougie like John Wall, you have to give Kanter credit for saving the show and giving the Jazz faithful what they want: one last laugh before probably missing the playoffs this season.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts