- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
So Jazz Center Enes Kanter Thinks He Can Dance
The Utah Jazz had their annual open scrimmage Saturday, which included, among other events, the Rookie Dance Off, which included, among actual rookies, second-year center Enes Kanter.
Don’t go too hard on Kanter for crashing the party. He actually was the highlight of the whole show, showing some serious courage while the rest of the Jazz roster sat tight.
Take a look at his amazing dance moves below.
Who doesn’t love a goofy dork taking center stage? As much as we’d all love to being able to Dougie like John Wall, you have to give Kanter credit for saving the show and giving the Jazz faithful what they want: one last laugh before probably missing the playoffs this season.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts