- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Somebody Please Get Carmelo Anthony A Good Basketball Team
I don’t care if it’s in New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona or the moon. Put Carmelo on a moon team, as long as that moon team can win. Good basketball like this shouldn’t be wasted on a squad that’s 21-36 and 2-9 in February.
The Knicks went 1-4 in those games.
For those of you saying, oh, he doesn’t play defense, he’s not a team player, if he’s so good why do the Knicks suck — stop it. The Knicks suck because Raymond Felton is their point guard. The Knicks suck because Amar’e Stoudemire’s knees died and went to basketball hell. The Knicks suck because no one gives a shit anymore. The Knicks suck despite Carmelo Anthony, and that’s a shame.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce