- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Somebody Please Get Carmelo Anthony A Good Basketball Team
I don’t care if it’s in New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona or the moon. Put Carmelo on a moon team, as long as that moon team can win. Good basketball like this shouldn’t be wasted on a squad that’s 21-36 and 2-9 in February.
The Knicks went 1-4 in those games.
For those of you saying, oh, he doesn’t play defense, he’s not a team player, if he’s so good why do the Knicks suck — stop it. The Knicks suck because Raymond Felton is their point guard. The Knicks suck because Amar’e Stoudemire’s knees died and went to basketball hell. The Knicks suck because no one gives a shit anymore. The Knicks suck despite Carmelo Anthony, and that’s a shame.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo