- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Somebody Please Get Carmelo Anthony A Good Basketball Team
I don’t care if it’s in New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona or the moon. Put Carmelo on a moon team, as long as that moon team can win. Good basketball like this shouldn’t be wasted on a squad that’s 21-36 and 2-9 in February.
The Knicks went 1-4 in those games.
For those of you saying, oh, he doesn’t play defense, he’s not a team player, if he’s so good why do the Knicks suck — stop it. The Knicks suck because Raymond Felton is their point guard. The Knicks suck because Amar’e Stoudemire’s knees died and went to basketball hell. The Knicks suck because no one gives a shit anymore. The Knicks suck despite Carmelo Anthony, and that’s a shame.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee