- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Official Renderings Of The Would-Be New Supersonics Arena Look Awesome
Although the NBA’s return to Seattle is far from definite, the guys trying to resurrect the Supersonics have already figured out what the new stadium will look like–and it’s awesome. Inside and out. Oh, and apparently, it’s made with hockey in mind. In fact, Chris Hansen, the rich guy behind the whole concept, has been trying to bring an NHL team to Seattle for some time now. (You didn’t hear it from me, but rumors are floating around about the Phoenix Coyotes relocating to the northwest.) Oh, and if you were wondering, it’s not THAT Chris Hansen.
- Filed Under:
- seattle supersonics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts