- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Official Renderings Of The Would-Be New Supersonics Arena Look Awesome
Although the NBA’s return to Seattle is far from definite, the guys trying to resurrect the Supersonics have already figured out what the new stadium will look like–and it’s awesome. Inside and out. Oh, and apparently, it’s made with hockey in mind. In fact, Chris Hansen, the rich guy behind the whole concept, has been trying to bring an NHL team to Seattle for some time now. (You didn’t hear it from me, but rumors are floating around about the Phoenix Coyotes relocating to the northwest.) Oh, and if you were wondering, it’s not THAT Chris Hansen.
- Filed Under:
- seattle supersonics
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On