- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Official Renderings Of The Would-Be New Supersonics Arena Look Awesome
Although the NBA’s return to Seattle is far from definite, the guys trying to resurrect the Supersonics have already figured out what the new stadium will look like–and it’s awesome. Inside and out. Oh, and apparently, it’s made with hockey in mind. In fact, Chris Hansen, the rich guy behind the whole concept, has been trying to bring an NHL team to Seattle for some time now. (You didn’t hear it from me, but rumors are floating around about the Phoenix Coyotes relocating to the northwest.) Oh, and if you were wondering, it’s not THAT Chris Hansen.
- Filed Under:
- seattle supersonics
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story