- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Official Renderings Of The Would-Be New Supersonics Arena Look Awesome
Although the NBA’s return to Seattle is far from definite, the guys trying to resurrect the Supersonics have already figured out what the new stadium will look like–and it’s awesome. Inside and out. Oh, and apparently, it’s made with hockey in mind. In fact, Chris Hansen, the rich guy behind the whole concept, has been trying to bring an NHL team to Seattle for some time now. (You didn’t hear it from me, but rumors are floating around about the Phoenix Coyotes relocating to the northwest.) Oh, and if you were wondering, it’s not THAT Chris Hansen.
- Filed Under:
- seattle supersonics
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note