- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Newspaper In Washington Is Still A Little Angry Over Losing The Sonics
I sympathize with Seattle SuperSonics fans, I truly do. I can’t say I know what they’re going through, because I’ve never lost a team, but I really feel bad for the fans of Seattle. That being said, their gripe should not be with the Oklahoma City Thunder. In no way did anyone in that organization precipitate the relocation of the franchise. Again, Sonics fans are 110 percent justified in their anger. I just don’t get why they’re mad at OKC itself. Like this newspaper, for instance:
The subhead reads “Oklahoma City steals team, and steals game from San Antonio.” Just some misguided anger. Your beef is not – shouldn’t be, anyway – with Oklahoma City and the insanely passionate fans inhabiting it.
So where should Sonics fans direct all their anger? Well, if you don’t know much about what happened with regards to the Sonics relocation, I highly recommend watching SonicsGate, a documentary on all the events that led up to Seattle losing its basketball team. It’s nearly two hours long, but if you’re looking for a movie to watch, I’d definitely give it a look.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts